This reservation transaction represents a DEPOSIT for a wilderness outfitting trip in the trip location identified above for the week selected above. Algonquin trips will be serviced by Algonquin Bound, a Canadian outfitter. Boundary Waters trips will be serviced by Boundary Waters Outfitters & Timber Trail Lodge (Ely, MN). Domestic trips may be serviced by Trail Blaze Outfitters, LLC, or other organizations as needed.
Our organization will arrange trip logistics, gear, and food packages, and base camp services, if relevant, on your behalf. The deposit will be non-refundable and non-transferable after April 1 of the calendar year for which the trip is scheduled, unless it is determined the requested trip cannot be accommodated.
By submitting this trip reservation, you agree to the following:
- The reservation fee/deposit is NOT REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE, in whole or in part, after March 31 of the year in which the trip is scheduled.
- You, as a representative of the organization listed above, have both the authority and capacity to bind the organization to this agreement.
- No reservation can or will be guaranteed without the appropriate deposit. Reservations submitted online with the “SEND A CHECK” option will not be considered secured until the funds are received at our office.
- Any balance that is still outstanding 30 days past its due date will be assessed 1.5% per month interest until it is paid.
- The entire trip or rental fee is due BEFORE the event start date.
- All equipment is to be returned clean and in the same condition it was issued, with the exception of normal wear and tear. Any fees assessed by the outfitter to our organization for lost or damaged equipment will be billed to your organization with an additional $15 processing fee.
- For our protection, for your protection, and for the protection of the rented equipment, available portages will ALWAYS be used.
Your organization and its representatives acknowledge complete responsibility for the safety and well-being of trip participants while using equipment and/or facilities provided by our organization, Algonquin Bound, Boundary Waters Outfitters, and/or Trail Blaze Outfitters, LLC; and certify that the organization has in place a liability umbrella policy covering such off-site activities in the amount of at least $1 million. Our organization, as the provider of ministry resources, nor Algonquin Bound, nor Boundary Waters Outfitters, nor Trail Blaze Outfitters, LLC, as the provider(s) of wilderness outfitting services, shall not be held liable for any harm that may come upon any of this organization’s participants during or as a result of the wilderness expedition arranged for herein.